Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's 2 am...

And I'm still awake.

I've been a blogger before - but never an anonymous one. There's so much to write about, but there's always that feeling of uncertainty, of fear. When I had my name attached to my writing, I was cautious to what I wrote, but I've realized there is a better way to write- to express - to be free.

This blog is mostly for myself. To document my life, my evolution of thoughts, etc.

A quick bio: I am an American Muslim (no surprise there!) meaning I do live in this "land of the free". I am in my early twenties and an eager learner. Still don't know what to do with my life either --- I'm not good at decision making when it comes to careers - I've had a job in the public sector, the private sector, the retail sector, etc. etc.

I aim to clear up misconceptions, to showcase the American Muslim - from well, my lens. Sure, I'll be biased at times - but what/who isn't? The media economy is certainly depressing now - with its one-sided accounts.

And on this blog, my pen name will be "caramel"


No comments:

Post a Comment